8.16.2010

A Great Way to Wake Up

I woke up in the hotel room to Cllege Guy's whisper, "Bonnie-jo,  you awake?"


"Uhmph...what time is it?" I muttered sleepily. I always mutter some similar question  when  first woken up. It's a die-hard habit I've had as a kid. Make them talk to you and they'll think you're awake and listening. Then may be they'll leave you alone and you can fall back to sleep.


"Almost time to wake up."


"Uhmmph."


I flip over, pull my pillow over my head, and begin to breathe heavily. I'm almost asleep when I hear the bed jostle, then still. Padding feet plop over to the far corner, and rustling noises ensue.


My body is completely relaxed and grasping at sleep, but my mind begins to rebeliously awaken.


What's he up to? What's he doing? What's he going to do to me? He wouldn't spank me now, would he? I hope he will....

I sigh and kick off the sheet , buring my head  deeply in the pillow.


I'm aware of the picture I make---and surprised that I fell asleep in the state I did. A white bra and white lacy thong.....do you know how uncomfortable thongs (a.k.a. butt-floss)  are??  (Not to mention sleeping in a bra.)


I push my bottom the tiniest bit into the air as my spread-eagle sleeping position widens. Come on, College Guy, I think,  as I flex my telekinisis skills. Please spank me now.


Slap!


Ahhh...just what I was hoping for. What a nice way to wake up....How perfect....But I lay still, pretending to be asleep. Let's see if he'll go away. Maybe I can make him feel guilty.


Slap, pause. CRACK! Pause. I'm now concentrating on not moving. It's beginning to hurt  a little bit. He has the strap, I'm sure of the fact. No sweet hand spanking first thing in the morning...what a monster....

 CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK. "Owww!!!", I whimper and try to roll away. "I'm awake, okay???"

His hand holds my back firmly to the bed. "I see you're awake. Isn't this a great way to wake up?"

"Uhh, huh...I'm getting up." I grumble.

"Not yet. You're not going anywhere just quite yet...."

2 comments:

  1. Your writing is absolutely kick-ass! I'm adding you to my blogroll..I also want to remember to come back and comment on your others posts, but I have to go hop in the shower now and get ready to leave. :( I'm so glad to know about your blog..I just love it! Celine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Thank you, Celine. :)
    I beat you and added you to my blogroll awhile ago. :p
    Funny story...your blog about being spanked in high school made some sort of major impression. I've been reading Lives on the Boundary by Mike Rose for my Comp II class. He described a learning atmosphere similar to yours, and while reading about him, I forgot for a moment that your story and his were not the same....For awhile I thought he'd been spankeded at age 15...and then I had to remember that No, No, I'd read that on Celine's blog....

    ReplyDelete