7.31.2010

3 Spankings--A lesson from College Guy

I was in the bathroom. Waiting for him. He didn't let me wait long.
"Are you ready?"
I nodded. Looking down. This was not happening. It was going to be so awkward. He took the soap out of its fresh hotel paper, then speared me with his voice, because I still was not meeting his gaze.
" This soap is going to be used for a unique purpose. You didn't say anything wrong. This soap is for what you didn't say. You went into things sexually that you did not like. You needed to say no. Open your mouth."
I just stood there. How can I do this and look dignified, I wondered?
"Open your mouth. Now!"
I tried.
"Stick out your tongue."
What?? Just stick it in my mouth, can't you??
"Do it. Now."
So I did. I did corner time with it in my mouth. 3 minutes. Big deal. See what happens when I'm treated like a child? I act like a child...hahaha...Okay back to my blog.
He took it out of my mouth and allowed me to rinse with water.
The rest is a blur. He took down my shorts, and I knew the moment that he grasped the button and started to undue them, the moment I involuntarily jerked away from him, a whine rising in my throat, I knew this spanking was not going to go well. At all. My attitude was the worst it'd ever been in his prescence.
I was begging to be broken. But my body was rebelling against my brain's need.
He started off hard and fast, with the bathbrush and lecturing coinciding.
"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" I wailed, reaching back almost right away. "Please, please, please! Just wait. Just, please, please, please, can I have a warm-up??"
His voice was even-toned, "Bonnie-jo, I told you after you kissed that guy I was going to take away your warm-up. No warm-up."
The bathbrush began again. "But I need one! I really really need one! Ow!!!"
"Sorry." Was the only response I got.
It hurt and I couldn't concentrate on the spanking or the questions he was asking.
"What? What did you ask?" I kept saying, forcing him to repeat himself.
At one point, the t.v. (turned far up to cover the noise of the punishment) distracted me so much that I asked him to stop the spanking so I could tell him something about part of the movie that was on.
And then there was the issue of answering him.
"Yes." I would say.
He'd stop spanking. "Yes, what, Bonnie-jo?"
Silence.
Four hard fast smacks on my sit spots opened my mouth.
"Okay, okay, okay!" I grumbled. "Yes.... Yes...."
He'd told me I could say "Yes, College Guy. (Allright, you all know that's not his real name. It sounds better with his real name.) Or "Yes, Sir." But either one didn't sound right to me. But it wasn't up to me. And I knew I should be obeying and choosing one answer or the other. But I didn't want to.
After much wailing, struggling, bratting, and me refusing to call him anything after my "Yes...", he asked me, "What's up? Why are you doing this?"
I didn't know. Mostly. So we stopped. But he promised me that this spanking wasn't over. It was going to be postponed. "You don't seem to be receptive today, something's off, I don't know what it is, so I'm going to finish this another day." Part of me was dissapointed. Not in him though. Mostly, though, I was glad. And tired and hungry and I just wanted to make it stop hurting. I ordered a huge pizza and Diet Coke, hoping that would brighten my mood. Then promptly fell asleep. So much for a punishment spanking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't remember what night at his house it was, but I was about to go upstairs to bed. And I was worried about our relationship again. He'd said something cute to me, something about spanking something out of me. I was sleepy, depressed.....
"Maybe, " I replied. "But someday you'll get tired of spanking me. I'm going to annoy you by how much I need it. That's why we'll never work out for long." I looked off into the distance.
He smiled at me. "Get up for a minute." We were sitting side by side on the couch. I thought he wanted to kiss me goodnight.
I stood up, and he undid the string on my pajama pants. "Get over."
I complied. Pouting. The plastic clothes hangar he'd been playing with earlier was in his hands and descended hard and fast on my bottom. I covered my mouth with my hand as I thought of his sleeping family upstairs.
His voice came out through gritted teeth. "I'm not going to let you get away with saying things like that. If you think there is a problem in our relationship, then you tell me about it. We'll talk about it. But you are not allowed to say little undermining comments and walk away from them."
I huffed and attempted to get away, but he merely pinned my body between his legs.
"Stay still." The clothes hangar keept up a steady rhythm, and he continued talking. "Your first boyfriend used to let you get away with saying these depressing things, didn't he?"
"Yes." I said.
"Yes, what?"
"Yes, [His name]."
"Atta girl. You're going to get better at that, you know."
I sighed, leaning into his body with my own. "It's hard."
"You're going to get better at it. And also, I'm going to be bringing one of these hangars with me wherever we go. Wherever. So any night, no matter who may be in listening distance, I can deal with you as I see fit. Do you understand."
"Yes."
"Yes, what?"
"Yes, [His name]."
And then later, right before I headed off to bed, he asked me, "Are you feeling better now?" Or some such normal question.
"Yes." I smiled.
He smiled back, a wicked gleam in his eyes. "Yes, what?" He half-whispered.
"Yes, [His name]. I blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the morning before the day I left to drive back home. And it was the day College Guy had set asside time to finish my spanking. His brother left for the gym so that we could "have time alone".
When his brother drove out the garage door, I headed for the kitchen.
"Bonnie-jo, what are you up to?"
"I have to cut my fingernails. I hate hate hate long fingernails. It's an OCD thing. Who knows what dirt could lie underneath them?"
"Allright. When you're done come right downstairs."
I obeyed. Downstairs I sat next to him on the couch. My bathbrush and hairbrush laid out next to him.
"This isn't really so much a continuation of punishment for the summer stuff. This is to let you know that I can give you, my girlfriend, a hard spanking, one that goes farther than anything that could possibly be called fun. Take off your shorts."
I was quaking inside and obeyed. "Now your panties." "Get over."
It was still hard to stay still. And The Princess Bride was on t.v. I was getting distracted again.
At one point, he stopped the bathbrush, "Did you just laugh?"
"No" I giggled into the pillow.
"I'd like to know what is so outragiously funny that you would laugh right in the middle of this spanking."
"Well, I was just remembering how I used to hate this scene in The Princess Bride. The torture scene, you know? But somewhow, I mean, it's fitting, and ironic...Owwwww!!!" I yelped.
"You need to concentrate on this spanking. I can't believe you are watching the t.v. at a time like this!" He punctuated every other word with a hard smack from the bathbrush, and I was writhing after the second hit.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" I plead. "I'll pay attention. I'll stop."
He kept spanking. I tried to stay still. Then I lifted one foot and kicked the couch fairly hard.
"What was that?"
I lay still.
"Was that a kick out of frustration?"
How'd he guess? "Maybe."
The bathbrush started up again. And this time he was hitting spots more than once at a time. I call this "cheating". I hate it.
I put my hand back. He caught it in his. I pulled away. I squirmed. I whimpered. We repeated this pattern for quite awhile.
"So why do you think you move around less for your Mr. Magician?"
"Because. Because I'm trying to impress him with how strong I am. Because I'm closer to you and you know me."
He just responded by spanking harder. After awhile I continued, "Actually, actually, I think I changed my mind. It's because when I start to squirm, he does the leg pin thing right away. So I can't move."
So he responded by pinning me down with his leg and spanking harder.
I was beginning to hit that throughly warmed up and numbed point. I think of this as the "Danger Zone". You, as a top, are in danger if your bottom isn't sorry or well-spanked by this time, because she is going to be feeling endorphins and have great pain tolerance by this time. This is the time when you will have to spank even harder. Sorry to break it to you.
I wanted to be done, knew I wasn't really. College Guy knew it too.
"What are you fighting?" I was silent. He rained down blows on my thighs. "I asked you a question, Young Lady."
"Owwwwww!" I replied. "I don't know. I guess being sad."
"Bad answer," He camly replied. And continued raining fire on my wiggling and blistered bottom.
Then he stopped a bit and let me catch my breath. "You don't have to be sad, silly girl. But you do have to be serious. And you do have to let this open you up. You aren't doing that. Stop fighting."
"I want you to think," He continued. "Think about the things that happened this summer. Think about calling me after kissing that guy. Think about going to the library to print out directions for driving home. Except for this time, you would be driving straight home. No stopping at my house. Because we wouldn't be seeing each other."
He spanked. And he spanked. And he spanked.
And finally, I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment