7.12.2010

A Bonnie-jo update: I love being a spanko

Dear Readers,

In case you have been annoyed at my long absence --and I do hope you were annoyed, because that means you occasionally read and/or enjoy my blog--my roommate once again has been having major computer issues. Thus, here I am, writing after a month.

Updates are in order:

1. Most importantly, "College Guy" is now "Mr. Boyfriend". Should I change his name? Decisions, decisions....You'd think I would at least have a new code name for him now...but I'm still not sure how that's going to go down.

2. In less than a week I have another spanking with My Magician.(Oh, and btw, that last entry was about said Magician. I do realize I never clarified.)

3. In less than a 2 weeks, I'll be meeting up with College Boyfriend Guy...dang..this naming thing has to change. I need to get better at it. Suggestions anyone?? Yes, it is past 3 am. My brain power is spiraling.

4. And last but not least, I told my roommate/old college friend with whom I'm living with for the summer about how I met College-Guy-Boyfriend (at least the basics). I told her what I like. I told her about spanking...well, not the discipline part of it. But all the rest. Her comments were as follows:

--So you like being bruised? You just want to get really bruised? (To which I replied: No, I don't mind bruising, but that's not the point.

--Do you want to be handcuffed? (To which I replied, Yes, that would be nice.)

--I think the funniest part is that you call it being a 'spanko'!!! *followed by much giggling on her part* (To which I did not reply...oh yeah, or maybe like the aggreable wimp I am, I nodded and said it did sound funny as I died a little bit inside.

Because------I LOVE BEING A SPANKO!!!

Good night all.

2 comments:

  1. ok, a rule question - in the comment as box, one choice is Name/URL - does it have to be both? Do we only use that if we have a website, too?

    I'm sorry you were hurt by your roommate's apparently thoughtless comment. Is she an English major, or are you? Maybe it was just a play on the ending of the word, and not the whole word itself - as in maybe she thought you should be saying you were a "spankee" instead of a spanko? I know that is stretching it, but I hate seeing anyone hurt like that.

    I love being a spanko too, and thankfully, my husband doesn't mind that I am, and is happy to provide for my needs.

    As for the name thing, I like just "College Guy". For some reason, "Boyfriend" seems kind of juvenile - which doesn't (at least from what I've read so far) appear to be a quality I'd credit to either one of you. (Being a brat just doesn't count - it doesn't - and you can stop laughing now!) You could always ask him if he'd like a new nickname, since he does read what you write here.

    Elissa - a fellow brat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fellow brat Elissa!
    About the commenting, I believe your name and email are fine.
    Thanks for the sympathy concerning my roommate. Really, I wasn't hurt over it. I just felt silly for about a minute. Then I was over it. :p But thanks for the love.
    I agree that brats can be mature adults. That's the best way to conduct ones life. I do it every day....
    College Guy has stuck, I guess, as you can see in later posts. Guess you have good taste..."Boyfriend" just didn't cut it.

    ReplyDelete