1.17.2011

100 Things about Me

Yes, I'm treating this blog sort of like a kinky facebook by posting this. Yes, I got this idea from someone else's blog. And no, you probably don't want to spend lots of time reading 100 thing about me. I thought it would be fun to see if I could come up with 100 things anyway.

1. I am a girl. :)
2. When I was 13, I was afraid there would never be a boy taller than me. Then I stopped growing.
3. I used to steal a certain boy's lunch box in 5th grade, just so that he would chase me.
4. I love chocolate, apples, wine, and anything Tai.
5. Books were my best  friends growing up. And they are real.
6. Some books I'm really mean to and just skim for the "good parts". "Good parts" is dialogue and sexy action.
7. Up until age 15, I would never sleep away from home if I could help it.
8. I can play the violin.
9. I can tap dance.
10. I can swing dance (including a bit of lindy), waltz, and fox trot.
11. I am in my early 20's.
12. I love baking and cookies are probably my favorite baking genre.
13. My first day of school, some boy threw a kickball at me whilst I was running the bases, so I came home nursing bloodied knees. And was sure that school was a dangerous place.
14. I have never broken any bones. But I've had one concussion and split my chin open. It's too bad about the bones.
15. The only good thing about winter is Christmas and sledding.
16. I was a bit of a cry baby as a kid.
17. I still cry when I watch a sad movie.
18. I freakin' love sad movies.
19. I have changed my major at least 5 times.
20. When I was 7 or 8 I had many dolls and always a favorite one. I wouldnt' let them know though, and was extremely careful not to let my actions show the truth. I was afraid of hurt feelings and all.
21. I have been on a girl's soccer team.
22. I had asthma which caused me to leave the soccer team.
23. I have acted in one high school play and helped direct another.
24. I dream about plays at least once a week. Usually I'm forgetting lines.
25. I love the BBC.
26. Some of the best songs ever are those by Madonna.
27. Any kind of make-out that involves a car and shoving someone or being shoved up against it is totally hot.
28. Firm beds are the best beds. Soft beds need to be burnt.
29. I have been to Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
30. John Wayne used to be a crush of mine, and I don't really know why. Guess it was all that arrogant forcefulness.  He's fairly annoying now.
31. I resolved to always wear dresses at the age of 8 and upon viewing "How the West Was Fun" with the Olsen Twins. Jeans are my favorite clothing item now.
32. I like holey jeans.
33. I have ridden for about 5 minutes in the trunk of a car, because there were too many people to fit in the car.
34. I used to blush ferociously. Now I just do so on occasion.
35. My parents were my best friends until I went away to college.
36. I used to read every single thing assigned in college, even the footnotes. I was afraid if I didn't, I would be lying when I said I'd read the material.
37. I have naturally light brown/dirty blond hair, but I continually dye it either black or dark dark brown.
38. I used to wish I was African American so I'd look cooler. Now I'm glad I have light skin because spankings show up better.
39. I hate sewing and am not crafty at all.
40. I would call myself a girly-girl leaning on the side of not being girly.
41. I'm afraid of deep water, needles, fire,  and the dark.
42. After being rushed to the emergency room because of an asthma attack and being given an injection of something in the backside, I almost fainted. As the room started spinning and getting dark, and my stomach started fluttering all over, I thought, "See, girl, this is what you get for liking spankings and your own bottom...."
43. I drove for over 8 hours to receive my first real spanking.
44. I fantasized about the puma from "The Jungle Book" Disney cartoon when I was 7 years old. He made an awesome dom.
43. I once thought that belt-whippings were only for weak men with no arm muscles.
44. I once broke a wooden plaque in my parents' living room by paddling myself with it.
45. The only steak I met that I ever liked was a one-time occurrence.
46. Scrubs is the best tv show ever.
47. I can't sleep while wearing a thong.
48. I hate fat pillows. Only thin pillows will do.
49. I hate sleeping in cold air with piles of blankets. Too many blankets make me claustrophobic.
50. I love jogging-running, especially when doing it often.
51. I have been held at gun-point by a drunken man.
52. If I could morph myself into any actress, I think I would choose Audrey Hepburn. But it would be a hard choice.
53. I've probably seen more old black and white movies than any of you old fogies out there.
54. My favorite author is either Madeline L'Engle or Toni Morrison.
54. I don't like mystery, fantasy, or action books.
55. I once cheated on a test in Junior High. It wasn't exactly intentional, and I felt so guilty I confessed after class.
56. I have kept some sort of diary ever since I was 12.
57. If someone has an accent, it automatically makes them much cooler.
58. I love Euro-90's dance music.
59. Guys should always shave their facial hair.
60. Men and dress clothes are the two hottest combinations pretty much ever.
61. Leather smells amazing. Leather saddles, leather belts, leather shoes. Leather coats. Leather wallets. Did I say leather belts?
62. Short skirts may be more exciting to me than panties.
63. One day I would like to write a full length movie about someone who is kinky.
64. I love sandwiches---hummus, tuna, and tomato and mayonnaise being 3 of my favorite kinds.
65. Ice cream will make everything okay.
66. I can't stay still for long. Especially when sitting in classrooms at college. I'm continually switching sitting positions, sliding down in my chair, sitting back up straight, etc.
67. If I could be friends with myself, I think I'd only want to hang out like twice a month.
68. I love mountain climbing/hiking with no ropes.
69. Summer is the best season ever. Winter is the season of death.
70. One day I want to live on a coast, somewhere, somehow.
71. I used to want to join the army just because I liked the uniform.
72. Tables and desks are the furniture items that cause me to fantasize about spanking the most. Especially in classrooms.
73. I don't like gray cloudy days or rain or snow.
74. I love coffee, tea, hot chocolate, chai.
75. I could people watch for at least an hour every day.
76. My favorite car is a Porsche.
77. When I wake up in the morning, my first thought is usually about spanking.
78. I have worked in 3 libraries, 4 retail or grocery stores, and 1 restaurant.
79. My favorite color for panties and bras is stark white.
80. One day I will write a book about my life, and it will spark controversy about sex, religion, and such.
81. Some day I want to be tied up and spanked all day long---like a in a torture chamber.
82. I love it when people get mad. But if it lasts too long, then I feel bad. And then I usually apologize.
83. I love being told "no" by a top.
84. When I was 12,  I would draw pictures of paddles and then scribble them out so no one could find the evidence.
85. Shirley Temple was my child crush and role-model for a long time. I still think she's adorable.
86. I think one of the best things about me is how hard I try if I decide I really want something. Deciding I really want it is the issue though.
87. My favorite color is blue.
88. My favorite pizza is every vegetable there is out there plus Italian sausage.
89. I was a vegan for a year.
90. I was spanked as a child and have actually seen (and heard) my siblings be spanked. Most times, it usually made me terribly angry.
91. I have been to a psychologist because I wanted to deal with my spanking kink. It didn't work. It merely disappeared for a time.
92. I have been spanked by at least 2 vanilla boys. Butt- slapped by at least 4 vanilla boys. Hmmm...nothing compares to the real thing by a real guy.
93. I love card games, hate monopoly, and love/hate games like cranium and any kind of acting/make-a-fool-of-yourself games.
94. My favorite implement is the dude's hand.
94. My favorite position is OTK. Next comes lying on a bed or arm of a sofa.
95. I am an early bird, but my awesome, top/dom-boyfriend is trying to reform me.
96. My life became 50% better when I found out that liking to be spanked hard was okay.
97. One of the primary reasons I dated my first boyfriend (vanilla) was that I told him about my spanking kink and he didn't run away screaming. I thought there might be no one else as accepting as he.
98. I will always be my daddy's little girl (real father of course).
99. I think it'd be fun to study some form of combat--martial arts, boxing, or wrestling. Maybe wrestling.
100. I love rooftops, towers, airplanes, mountains, and all high places. I would put sub-space in this category as well.

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff, Bonnie-Jo! Thanks for educating us.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it throught all that? Wow, thanks for reading, Bonnie, and you're most welcome. It took longer to think up then I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your list.

    Thank you...Oldben

    ReplyDelete