10.07.2010

Canes and Breaking Implements

The cane was worse than the 3-holed paddle. I had no idea! We had something to talk about... It was all planned ahead of time. College Guy loves planning this stuff.  He plans it, then tells me about it weeks ahead of time, so that I can think about it/worry about it every moment of every day....I'm joking, I'm joking!! Me, worry about a spanking? In your dreams, bub!

Anyway, so I arrived at his college during rush hour traffic, picked him up outside the college (because when he heard I was so close he started walking to me). Traffic sped up and before I was ready for it, we arrived at our hotel.

It was my favorite hotel room so far. I am beginning to develop a great fondness for hotel rooms....sigh. Anyway, we had barely stepped in the door, when he said to me, "There's something we have to get out of the way, isn't there?"

I froze. "So soon?" I tried to look cute.

"That's the way it needs to be. Stand up."

I wanted this spanking as much as he wanted to give it to me, at least in a way. There had been a misdeed. I wanted to "pay for it". I know this isn't how he sees it, not really. To him it's reinforcement, it's a way to grow, and I love that.

I stood and shifted from one foot to the other as he unzipped my jeans. "Keep your feet on the floor." He commanded.

He was inches away from me and I thrilled with the feeling of vulnerability. My panties were tugged off in record time, and I had to catch my breath. "Put your hands straight up," He instructed. My breathing quickened, and my vision got slightly fuzzy as I realized the picture we made, the action he was about to perform. Like a 3-year-old being undressed by a parent.

I grimaced slightly and looked away trying to think of a happy place, as he neatly swept my shirt and camisole off my outstretched arms. The bra gave him a bit of trouble, but then it was off too. My socks came off somewhere in the middle, I have no idea when...Then he broke the chilled distance between us and I was spun around, one of his arms securely around my waist.

"Whose bottom is this for the next hour or two?" He breathed in my ear.

"Yours." I replied meekly.

Damn my earlier post entitled "Fantasy While Procrastinating on My Homework", because he read the awful thing and decided that this time he would tie me up and blind fold me. I truly hate blindfolds. My Magician didn't cure me of that completely. I knew this was going to happen, and I was scared.

He didn't tie me for the beginning of the spanking, but there was no warm up. The blindfold over my eyes, he gently pushed me over the edge of the bed. "Keep both feet on the floor. Do you feel this pillow at your finger tips. Yes, yes, right there. Hold onto that. Don't let go. That's your anchor. You need to hold that the whole time. Now, since you need practice, you're going to count. 'One, Sir', 'Two, Sir', okay, Bonnie-jo?"

"Okay."

I was refusing to say the words until absolutely necessary. He let it slip. He often does.

And he knew how scared I was. "I'm right here, Bonnie-jo. You're going to be fine. Are you okay?"

"Yes."

SWISH! The first one nearly took my breath away. After about count three, I was tensing and whimpering during each wait for the next stroke. And each time, it seemed he waited for me to still, and then SWISH!!! The cane fell with a new vengeance.

There was a huge dichotomy in the whole tone of the thing. It was a uniqueness that was all College Guy. He showed no mercy with that cane. None. But at various times his hand was on my back, stroking, consoling. At one point, after about count 7 or 8, at the point where I was having trouble talking without whimpering and moaning interrupting it, he said, "You're doing a great job, Bonnie-jo, hang in there." Or something of the like.

After that there was a proper warm up over his lap (way to finally do it up right), some bath brushing, In WHICH I BROKE THE BRUSH--I FREAKIN BROKE GEPPETTO--SURE IT WAS JUST THE TOP OF THE  HANDLE--BUT FIRST IMPLEMENT BROKEN--AND IT WAS A BATH BRUSH FOLKS!!!!! In case you are skimming my post, I'm hoping you'll see those words....because they are the most important part of the blog for sure. Anyway, after that I grabbed my knees for the grand finale--a paddling with the 3-holed paddle that turned out to be not so bad, but I think it was because half the time he was swinging lightly in kindness and perhaps fear of my anger should all the swings be like the last one--one which nearly knocked me over.

Would anyone like a cane? I might even throw in free-shipping....

On a side-note, I will be thinking about my next episode to "The Bet". Pink and Celine scared me by acknowledging it, and thus all my creativity has been dried up. If you only hadn't commented, I might have posted by now...

In my Astronomy class we are talking about Newton's laws and various aspects of physics. I hate science and spend some of the time in a constant struggle to climb out of my daydreams. However, I have been learning a few important facts. Force=Mass * Acceleration and Potential Energy is the kind that has the possibility of doing some kind of damage. I think brattiness is potential energy. We could develop a whole list of stuff that is Potential Energy that my prof never thought of before...

No comments:

Post a Comment