10.13.2010

My Musical Mind

Song Lyrics:

1. "I'm a genie in a bottle, baby...gotta make a big impression, got like watchu do."--Christina Aguilera, Genie in a Bottle
2. "Your lips my biggest weakness, shouldn't have let you know. I'm always gonna do what they say." --Justin Bieber, You Smile
3. "Those schoolgirl days, of telling tales and biting nails are gone. But in my mind I know they still live on and on." --Lulu, To Sir With Love
4. "Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. That's all right because I like the way it hurts." --Rihanna, Love the Way You Lie
5. "Just leave with me now, say the word and we'll go. I'll be your teacher, I'll show you the rules."--Jason DeRulo, In My Head
6. "And when it's love, if it's not rough it isn't fun." --Lady Gaga, Poker Face

No comments:

Post a Comment