3.05.2010

This blog's purpose is to give voice to my various rambles, musings, and, if I get lucky and can write them out before they leave my happy mind, spanking fantasies. I've been a spanko for quite awhile, have been enjoying other's spanking blogs immensly, and finally decided, enough is enough, I'm writing one too. You guys can't have all the fun.

A bit about me, since I have not yet worked up the energy to fill in the "about me" section:
  • I grew up in a conservative Christian home and was told my spanking kink was some kind of sexual/emotional dysfunction.
  • Since moving away I've met at least three kind men who have spanked me.
  • I still love my parents immensely.
  • My favorite alcoholic beverage is red wine, the sweeter the better.
  • Spankingtube.com is a habit that comes and goes, like eating granny smith apples. You eat too many and you're good for weeks.
  • I love philosophizing, but when life gets too depressing, I'd just like to be spanked, please.
  • Erica Scott is an amazing woman. I've never seen her in a video, but I love her blog.
  • My favorite spanking was one in which a bath brush was employed. The only one I've ever cried during. And I wasn't really crying because it hurt.
Well, folks, that's about all for today. Have a great weekend. And, as my mentor likes to say, "Be good."

No comments:

Post a Comment