3.06.2010

New Implements and Men

Last night I purchased implements from Cane-iac. It's the cheapest tool-place I've found, plus, they promise to not put their name on the shipping address. Very discreet. This is good since I live with roommates.
I spent about an hour on the purchase decision. From about 1:30am-2:30am. So now I am drinking green tea and waking up. There were so many good choices, but the real reason it took so long is that this is going to be partially a gift. I'm meeting a very special guy in April, and of the three implements I bought, I want to give him two. He is a college guy who had never spanked anyone before me. And, minus a boyfriend who didn't know what he was doing besides trying to give in to my pleading request, I hadn't been truly spanked either. Our meeting was as magical as it gets. We were both scared, both shaking, both could hardly make small talk. It was a good meeting, though, and we've been talking on the phone at least 3 nights a week, chatting online more, and have met one other time.
I do not have romantic feelings for him, and although he would like to date me, he claims he does not either. Ah well, life is difficult. For now, we are friends--best friends.
I can't figure out what to call him on here, so I guess I'll call him College Guy. Not especially flattering, but it's alright. This is a guy who actually corrects my spelling as we chat online. (Erica would be so proud.) A guy that tells me if I ever try drugs again, every spanking I've ever experienced will seem like a joke compared to the one he'll give me. A guy who challenges my strict, conservative politics, all the while telling me that one has to be true to themselves and decide what kind of person they want to be in life. The only guy that has spanked me until I cried. He knows everything about everything, and if he doesn't know something, well, sorry, he does now, because he just wikipedia-ed it. A guy who is a born spanko but does not have a sadist bone in his body (unfortunately, I sometimes think).
So what implements did I buy? I can't really say for fear that College Guy will somehow use his well-honed internet searching abilities and find my blog. He's mentioned the "Bad Girl" paddle, and I almost bought it. I just couldn't do it though. I know he "says" he wants it, but folks, how tacky are huge words scrawled across an otherwise beautiful paddle? I think he just isn't thinking that far into it. In a couple years, he'll wish he had a standard, authoritarian, sleek paddle like, well...I said I wasn't telling what I got.
Tonight I'm doing dinner and a movie with a guy-friend from class. I am going to insist on paying my way, too. What do you do when you think a guy is great but do not ever want to kiss him or make-out with him? You be honest, College Guy would tell me.
Just last night he told me, absolution in his voice, "Bonnie-jo, if you care anything about your bottom, you will be completely honest with me when we meet up again." Ya see, I have a problem telling the truth if it's going to disappoint someone. Especially someone that I care a lot about. Especially someone like College Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment