2.11.2011

Spanked by a Woman

I had been bratting to her all night long. Little things--mocking eyes, snarky comments, sly glances. No, I was not flirting with her; I don't swing that way, at least not seriously. I was purely relaxing. Many faces at this Spanking Party were foreign to me,  but I knew her from the party before. The feeling was one of friendship--that, and also a curiosity that wouldn't go away. What will she do about it? What will she do about me?

It was almost Midnight and time to leave our spanking-madness-getaway. Almost time to say our goodbyes, to wish everyone warm bottoms and hands, to step out into the frozen, dark night, and wonder if it was all just a dream.

Then she called me over. "Wouldn't you like a real spanking before you go, Bonnie-jo?" It was a wager, a challenge, an offering of a gift that I could not refuse. I was scared; she was perhaps the most intense top in the room, and she had been proving herself all night long. I looked over at her husband wondering if he was okay with her choice to spank me last.
 "It's either you or me, " he smiled.
"I'll let you go, " I offered sweetly.
"No, I'll get some from her tonight, and more, " he said.

So I arranged myself over her lap, hoping I wouldn't regret this.
 I think I did.
I've never been spanked so hard in front of people before. It was embarrassing. Roleplay offers a mask to those who can get into it. But I'm not good at roleplay yet. I'm usually always myself. So I played myself, and I cringed inside at all the real yelps, ow's, and ahh's I couldn't control.



The small crowd of mostly men chatted with her and one another as they witnessed my demise. It was an odd feeling, almost like I wasn't really there, just part of the entertainment--like a mediocre tv show, a fish tank with Siamese fighting fish, or an interesting appetizer.
I found myself wondering if their interest wained the harder she spanked, the harder I yelped. "Hmm..so the brat really is only human..interesting...so will the Steelers win the superbowl?" I thought they were probably thinking.

She was in complete control, I realized that fast.

It wasn't long until she placed her leg over both of mine, pining me to her lap and the couch.
"Do you trust me, little girl? " She asked sweetly.
I giggle. "Uhmmm...no not really."
She brings the paddle down hard. SMACK! SMACk! SMACKKKK!
I moan.
"Hmmm..now do you trust me?"
"Yes, Yes, I trust you!" I gasp.

 My protecting hand flew to my backside within half a minute, but she grabbed my wrist on beat.

"Oh yes, we often frequent that restaurant..." She was adding to the conversation in the group.  Then later, "Yes, but our eldest is just starting to..."
I tried to do what I often do in such a situation. It's a game that entertains me enough to sometimes get my mind off the spanking.

This is the difference between men and women. My dad once told me this in reference to teachers: "Guys are easier on girls, because they know how the guys think. It probably goes the same way with girls."

My arm went limp, so she loosened her hold. This is always my cue to yank my wrist out of their grasp, put my hand back on the floor the couch, etc, so that I can once again try to protect my bottom with it, just later. In a couple minutes I'll put it back, hoping to distract and slow the top.

No such luck. I pulled my wrist from her grasp, but, while continuing to spank me, she grabbed it and pulled it securely behind me. She wrapped her one arm around it and held it at the same time.  I was stuck.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK...the spanking continued. "Owwwww!!" I moaned at one point.
"Hah--hmmm" She  giggled.
I stopped my struggling for a bit.
"Seriously, did you just laugh? I know you're enjoying this but did you actually laugh while I'm writhing in pain here?" I ask accusingly.
"That's right," She said.



6 comments:

  1. The nerve -- to laugh during your spanking! :P

    Great story, Bonnie-jo! I've always wondered what it would be like to be taken over a woman's lap. It sounds like she didn't go easy on you.

    Smart woman. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. I saw nothing the least bit funny.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when there is laughter during a serious spanking! Love your blog!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Emily! :)
    I think this was the first time I had someone giggle sadisticly like that....I wasn't sure whether to giggle back or complain.
    But hmm...I wouldn't really have called the spanking serious...even though, it did seriously hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I hadn't realized that you managed to avoid her until the very end. I know she loves the struggle you put up, and don't forget, you still have "one you'll remember for a week" if you want it!!!! And you'll even have the luxury of getting that one in private....I'm jealous lool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you finally read it. :) There is no reason to be jealous, though...you live with the woman.:p

    ReplyDelete