4.06.2010

Bath brushes, Procrastination, and I Have a Bottom

I haven't written in forever, I know. There are many reasons--spring break, business, and yes...perhaps a bit of laziness. But I'm back!!!
I have a great need to write, for in just a few days, I will be meeting "College Guy" for the weekend. So you all have to hear about my nerves and feel jealous of all the spankings I'm going to get. I'll get back to you on those. Perhaps I'll explain them in detail, and you'll just feel sorry for me instead. I don't know where he ever learned to spank so well and so quickly.( He started out as a pretty sucky spanker, actually.) I've been instructed to bring the Cheater-bath brush. (That's what I've decided to call it.)
I was given this bath brush by "My Magician" the second day we met up. That morning I had received the hardest spanking of my life, and his idea of aftercare was to drive to a department store and have me ask the sales associates if they carried bath brushes. Realizing there was no way out, I stuck my nose in the air and asked professionally, as thought I hadn't a care in the world. When we finally found an adequate one at Walmart (and yes, adequate means it had to be tested on me first) we traveled the length of the store searching for a seemingly phantom energy bar that was supposedly delicious and that he wanted to buy more of for his hotel room. I attempted to speed up our pace and get out of that store, for My Magician was becoming far too entertained with smacking the bath brush decidedly against the palm of his hand, while threatening random members of the Walmart crowd with menacing looks, then looking decidedly at me. So embarrassing!! Except for this one dude in the crowd who couldn't stop looking from My Magician to me and then back to my Magician. He was either confused or knew exactly what was happening.
I'm getting a birthday spanking the last day I visit College Guy--the first birthday spanking of my life. I'm afraid, though, that we have too many spankings planned, and thus, since the birthday spanking is last, it might not be very long.
One of the sessions planned is addressing the procrastination I've supposedly been modeling this semester. Okay, so it's true, but whatever happened to the hippy-like and free thought that procrastination while getting A's is a sort of skill--a talent that when honed is thought of as something truly collegiate and well-rounded? What happened to the gamble, to the adrenaline rush when writing a 3 page paper one hour before it's due? I never performed all-nighters, but what happened to waking up at 5am to study 3 whole hours before a test because you've done nothing so far, not even the reading? You may say to me, "Get a job, stay in school, then you can keep that adrenaline flowing full stream..." And I would tell you that you're right.
We are going to the zoo together,College Guy and I. It's always good to clear one's head when there has been a lot of spanking going on. I think it'll be a fantastic break.
So that's about it, guys. I don't know if I will write until I get back. Hopefully I'll have a good story or two. Until then, my thoughts continue to run along these lines, inspired by one of my favorite spanko heroes' "I have a bottom, I have a bottom, I have a bottom." It's just something that one thinks about a great deal during times like these. (Actually,lol, I think about it all the time anyway....)



No comments:

Post a Comment