8.02.2012

Crimson Moon, Day Two, Part 1

We woke up bright and early and had our free continental breakfast.  The party room opened at something like 9:00 a.m., I forget exactly.  The time it opened was inconsequential, because absolutely no one but College Guy and I ventured in that early.  Other than joining with a couple of other brats in a small early morning prank, the details of which I will not mention because it could possible give away who I am..., the morning dragged a bit.  College Guy and I visited the local mall and bought a couple toiletry items I had forgotten because I always forget things on trips.

At 1:00 p.m. I went off to the Girl/Girl Spankfest up in the same suite we had played in the night before.  College Guy went off to grab a beer with a couple of other tops.  So manly, drinking beer...Anyway, the Girl Party went well, although I did not spank anyone or get spanked.  I guess I was too busy chatting people up and watching others do their thing.  And oh, there were some sights to be seen.  Some of the guys had joked that they had placed tiny cameras behind pictures on the wall and that a large group of them were smoking cigars in the other room and watching us.  If they had been doing that (which they surely were not), I'm sure they would have been enjoying themselves immensely.

I was a bit nervous about the Girl Party because I'm an almost strictly straight girl.  If I have any bi in me, it's just a little tiny bit.  But I got to actually make friends with girls my age that I would end up spending time with during the rest of the party, namely A and LK.  We spent time crosslegged on the floor huddled in a corner, just small talking about ourselves, our relationships, how certain types of guys throw us off, and what we love about all of this spanking stuff. It made me feel like I really belonged, at least a little.

College Guy texted me towards the end of the Girl Party that his hand was "getting twitchy".  I went in search of him, knowing that if he was stooping to Fifty Shades of Grey speak, then he must be getting twitchy indeed.

College Guy was so patient during these first couple of days.  It's hard when you're an unknown top and you aren't in that perfect 30 -- 40 age range when it seems that all the girls flock to you because you're all scary and authoritative and stuff.  So, at this point in the party, he had still only spanked me.  We needed to make friends with some girls, and we needed to make them before this second party day was over.  I could tell that he was feeling a bit annoyed at how hard it was to break into a group and just spank a girl. He was talking to them easily, but spanking them is definitely a step up.  I would not want be a new top at a party like that.  So I just want to point out that I thought he did a great job.

I had made friends at the Girl Party, but I didn't have any of their suite numbers or cell numbers.  So we went pacing the floors, trying to catch someone familiar and find out where the party was at.  I saw an acquaintance from the night before, and I asked her if she knew where A was at.  She did!!

And after that first awkward question and awkward poking of our heads into the room A was in, it was all downhill from there.  Because A was in none other that Dr. L's and T's suite, and I had already briefly talked to Dr. L on fetlife.  We hung out in there and traded Bible School stories, since we had both been former Bible College dropouts.  He asked if he could paddle me and do some sort of Bible College roleplay, and I agreed.  Sadly, this week was so busy that the roleplay never happened. Ah well. Next time!

Dr. L and T were rooming with P and BC, so they were scurrying around in the room trying to get unpacked.  Before I knew it, I was over P's lap for a hard hand spanking.  I had made the mistake of making faces at P the night before during a spanking from a  kind older gentleman.  I had been really, really bored as he he gave the lightest hand spanking I'd ever received in my life.  P had been sitting on the opposite bed, spanking some poor girl.  But, after she got off his lap, he sat there and watched me as I almost fell asleep across this older gentleman's lap. So I made faces, yawned, gagged, etc.  I was bored.

Well, P's spanking was definitely not boring, and he kept moving me slightly on his lap, flipping my legs up onto the bed, etc, so that I felt that slight feeling of powerlessness that adds so much to a spanking.

After he was through with me, he asked College Guy if he would like to spank the beautiful BC, his partner at theparty.  Of course, College Guy agreed, and BC was his first spankee besides me.  I leaned back on the wall and just watched them.  It was the first time I'd ever witnessed College Guy spanking anyone, and I liked the sight.

We were invited to join the group for some good classic Chicago pizza, and the whole ride there and the during the hugely long wait to be seated, I couldn't help giggling and jumping about inside, thinking "We're with a group!  We are actually with a spanking group and these people are talking to us!!"

I know everyone must say the same thing, but Dr. L and T are probably the cutest and most approachable spanko couple I have yet met.

Finally, we piled back into our vehicles to try to get back in time for the ever hilarious Spanking Court, and I shall now save the rest of Day Two for next time. :) Too-da-looo. 

2 comments:

  1. A light spanking? What's the point of that? :p
    I'm so jealous you were in a spanking group lol... I need to come to the next CM!

    On a random note, I thought you had written, "I made feces" instead of "faces" and had to reread that part again hahaha. That would have made the story very different.

    Hope to hear part 2 soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha!! I made feces!! Hmmm...you know what a Freudian slip is? :p

    ReplyDelete