8.18.2012

Crimson Moon, Day 2, part 2

It was Friday night, and College Guy and I piled into one of the car of the guys we'd been eating pizza with.  I remember being super impressed by his music choices as we drove back to the hotel.  Very BDSM-ish.  There was one song he played especially for us and we all marveled at the words and how well they went with the theme of the weekend.

We got back to the hotel just in time for Spanking Court to start.  I arrived extremely stressed and squirmed on my chair during the whole thing because I was sure I had been written up for something.  This same morning a newly made friend and I had played a prank and hidden something that we were sure would be missed in the party room.  As I sat there and watched the hilarious and cutesy scenes enfold and person after person was spanked in the middle of the room while the people playing the judge and defense attorney looked on (Tubaman being the judge and Sarah Gregory being the defense attorney), I grew less and less excited about being spanked in front of everyone in public.  There was a variety of people being spanked.  Some people weren't funny and just took their spanking with a smile.  One guy was told he was not guilty and could go sit down, but he said something like "Your honor, please, I would like to take my punishment anyway." Everyone giggled.  One guy didn't react to his spanking at all, and it was clear that he was not sorry at all. I loved his attitude and clapped really hard for him.  But most of the girls who were brought up for spankings had hilarious comebacks or cute, scared, pouting faces.  I knew that was not me.  At least not in public.  So I fidgeted and sweated in my seat, hoping against hope they wouldn't call my name.

And you know what? They didn't.  All that worry for nothing.  My bratty friend that I had gotten in trouble with had known the whole time that our names had been taken out of the batch of people to be spanked, but she hadn't told me this.  Now that, folks, is truly evil. Lol.  I will have to get her back somehow at a later date.

Anyway, the two guys that College Guy and I had ridden back to the hotel with from the pizza place had asked College Guy if he wanted to come over to their suite and try out their collection of implements.  In our conversation earlier while waiting for our pizza, they had been listing all the implements they brought, and it was very apparent that they had way more implements than College Guy and I.

Of course, College Guy agreed and, well, I knew that "trying out implements" would only mean that I had to be there too.  So I followed them into their suite and realized that this was an interesting situation  and the kind I'd always wanted to be in.

The wanton voyeur in me was definitely excited by the next hour or so.  I've always wanted College Guy and another guy to spank me together, or College Guy to watch while I was spanked by another guy, etc.  Guys get excited by the idea of being with two girls...well...I'm no different.  :)  Anyway, the two guys were very respectful, and that helped so much.  A large part of the time I laid (or squirmed) over a couple of pillows on the bed and they pulled out random straps and implements, talked about them to College Guy (kind of like they were describing some new tool they were going to use to fix a car...) and then College Guy would give me a 1-5 swats with it.  There were a lot of implements.  I knew this fact, and still wanted to have a bottom left to play with into the night-time hours, so I played up being very sensitive and tender.  College Guy took it easy on me, and that made the hour extra nice.  The guys showed him how to use a flogger, something he'd never used before.  When I was a little spanked out and there weren't many implements left, one of the guys asked me if I wanted to try out some real handcuffs, since he was a cop and had some handy.  I was so excited!! Part of me has always wanted to be arrested just so I could try out some real handcuffs.

The handcuffing was so cool.  The cop was gentle (and afterwards, whenever I talked the cuffs up to College Guy, he reminded me "He was going easy on you. If you were really arrested it wouldn't feel that nice.") The cuffs could be adjusted to how slim your wrists are, which is a good thing because my wrists are smallish.  He had a key, and he let me keep them on for awhile, just so I could fiddle with them and actually try to slip them off myself.  I love trying to get out of things.  It's so rewarding when you can take something off that is confining you.  And it's also so nice when you can't.   But the cuffs, obviously, were impossible to slip out of.

We left those guys' room with me floating on all the attention I had just received.  I felt so very guilty though, that College Guy had still not spanked any girls besides the one girl who had come with P.  I had just spent another hour being given attention and affirmation, and he had been stuck with me, the same girl he'd spent a whole year spanking , and now here he was again, still stuck with me.  I apologized to him, asking him if he was okay.  But he said he was and that he had had fun.

We went back to our hotel so that I could change into more comfortable clothes and change my panties...necessary...and then we went back to the main suite on the 6th floor.  I was so tired by this point.  We were small talking in the room when a guy started talking to us about random stuff and before I knew it, I had agreed to let him spank me.  I told College Guy that he didn't need to come along, but he came just the same.  The guy took us to his suite, and College Guy and I were surprised to see people that we already knew hanging out in this new guy's suite.

I'll just do the initial thing and call him J. So J took me to the bed area of the suite while College Guy stayed out in the couch area and talked with the people he knew.  LK from the girl/girl party was there, and so was Naughty Freckles and some others.

J took me by surprise by sitting on the bed and then fixing me with a very toppy look.  He told me that we were going to have a safe word and he and I quickly discussed what implements I wanted or didn't want.  Then before I knew it, he had reached out for me and began unzipping my short shorts.  This was actually kind of weird for me, and I had a fleeting thought, hoping that College Guy wasn't going to get mad at anything this guy did.  I had to actually concentrate on not turning around and seeing if College Guy was watching and if he was okay.   No one had yet unzipped my clothes and pulled anything down. It's a very intimate feeling.  I realized no has ever done that to me except for my magician and College Guy in my whole life.

J spanked firmly but slowly with his hand, just feeling me out.  I had my eyes closed but when I opened them randomly I saw he was watching me intently, gauging my reactions.  A couple more spanks and I heard movement to my right.  LK had come over and was curled up on the other bed, "I hope you don't mind an audience" she told me.  So I told her I didn't, and we began discussing random matters.  I really liked LK from the first moment I had started talking with her at the girl/girl party.  She was so young and pretty, but she didn't seem stuck on herself at all, just real, and fun-loving.  We kept up our conversation for awhile, and then suddenly I realized that I was still over J's lap, but that he wasn't spanking me anymore.  He was just sitting there with an odd smile on his face, letting LK and I talk.  What a gentleman.

But I'm bratty to gentlemen.  It's how I pay them for being so nice...lol. I don't remember exactly what I said to him, probably something about how nice he was to let us dictate just when he should or shouldn't spank me and how girl talk is much more important than getting spanked and he was astute to realize this.  Whatever I said, he went into full beat down-mode.  It wasn't long before he grabbed a hairbrush and I was soon squirming to get away.  But he was a tall guy, and he easily pinned me down.  I guess I started making some noise because soon College Guy had joined LK on the bed and asked me if I was okay.  I was but I was already close to trying to use my safeword.  The best way I can describe J's spanking was that he spanked a lot like College Guy does.  There was the beginning of the spanking, which is supposedly a warm up, but which is more of a fake-spanking to get you to relax and think that this is going to be a "nice spanking".  It hurts a little, just enough to tease you and make you squirm a tiny bit. And then the next part of the spanking is so fast and intense you don't know what hit you. Lol.  But I didn't safeword and he went on to give me some strap licks which, of course, were somewhat nicer than the hairbrush.

After my spanking, J, LK, College Guy, Naughty Freckles and I sat around in the suite and just small talked into the wee hours of the night.  T and Dr. L found us at some point and so did A, the main friends we'd eaten pizza with.  T found a bottle of unopened wine in the hallway and invited everyone to brave some "hall wine" explaining she hoped it wasn't poisoned.

We chatted in that way people do when they are excited, very sleepy, but don't want to go to bed and give up the night. Dr. L spanked A a bit and T took LK over her lap.  Naughty Freckles, since she was a switch and told us she was feeling very toppy,  kept batting her eyelashes at College Guy and pouting, trying to coerce him over her lap.  She must have asked him 10 times that night, but he kept telling her no and smiling at her antics.

We finally said goodnight to all.  And we slept well that night.  What a day it had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment