6.06.2011

To Just be Over His Knee

College Guy pulls me over his lap and I make an oof noise of surprise. He spanks softly then pulls down my shorts and panties. This is the kind of spanking I love--all hand, with hard ones and soft ones. And each soft one making me ache for another hard one.

He's sitting crosslegged on the floor, and after a couple more swats, he pulls his Calvin and Hobbs comic book from where he'd left it by my side. Propping the book on my back, he stops spanking me.

Pure silence fills the room as he reads.
I try to lay obediently, and really, it's not a hard task. I feel so relaxed, so peaceful. It's the perfect place to be.

Then, without warning, SWAT SWAT. Two spanks rain down on my cheeks.

Then he reads.  I try not to fidget. Half of me wants to--to sqirm and rub against him, even to annoy him, so that he'll grab an implement and do something that will last longer, that will somehow kill the instatiable feeling inside.

The other half of me feels completely opposite. He's never let me just be this way before.
 To just be over his knee.
 To not wonder what I'm thinking or learning or doing or feeling.
To put me there and expect me to just stay there.
 I love it. It seems perfectly dommy of him and subby of me. I think about this, and I breathe, I close my eyes, and then SMACK SMACK! His hand falls heavily again.

We spend long minutes like this, minutes that feel heavy with our closeness.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds divine! Good for you guys! Wonder if the same principle could be used while Steve was playing Black Ops. Get him to swat my bottom between matches. Hmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that he put you there and expected you to stay there. Yes, it seems perfectly dommy of him and subby for you. Thanks for sharing.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine puts me there and spanks me, then makes me stay put. I try to slide off and he orders me to stay until I stop crying (or spouting off..lol) he only does it this way once in awhile, and I don't like it but it does remind me that I'm not in control.

    Oh, I love Calvin and Hobbes. I thought he was going to swat you with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favourite words in the whole world "you are going over my knee"
    My favourite place in the whole world laying across his knee, with his hand in my back holding me down, while he spanks me hard, soft, slow fast.

    ReplyDelete