2.26.2011

Remote Corner-time


The night before I had made a disparaging comment about the corner time coming in the morning, something like, "Seriously, we don't need to do the corner time thing...It's just a waste of valuable time."
His reply was shocking but slightly intriguing, "That is the last time I'm allowing you to complain about your punishment. One more time, Bonnie-jo, and we won't leave your pants on during the corner time, and I'm sure you don't want that.
No, of course I didn't want that...

The next morning, I took a deep breath, braced myself, and clicked "Accept" to College Guy's yahoo video chat request. I feigned a smile....you have to smile on video chat or else you don't look pretty. But College Guy wasn't worried about looking pretty, at least not for long. We exchanged our how are you's, and then his smile fell.
"Tell me why you're being made to stand in the corner."
"Because I was bratty....and uhhhhhmmmmmmm....because I didn't take your punishment seriously and didn't try to control how bratty I was acting." I replied, grinning sheepishly,  staring at the corner of my computer screen, away from his eyes.
"Good girl." He pauses. "Now I want you to walk over and stand in the corner right behind you, so that I can see. You will not turn around at any time, you will not talk, you will stand there."

I flounced to the corner and stood, feet apart, bottom slightly stuck out, hands on top of my head with my elbows touching the wall. I wore his favorite jeans and t-shirt.

What does one do while in the corner? It surely  depends on the person and situation. My first corner time was remote, just like this one, and in that one I was so new to all of this, that I'm sure the whole 15 minutes was spent yammering silently--"I'm getting spanked, whoooo-peeee!!!" Since then, corners have meant many things: there have been welcoming corners, the kind that breath new resolve into my overwhelmed soul and bottom between ass-whippings from My Magician. There have been corners after spankings by College Guy  that squeeze down on my heart the moment I walk into them, bringing me back into my body, showing me that what just happened was real, that I really did do what I did, and he really did just punish me and show me he loved me, and in these corners I rest my head against the wall, catch my breath, and sob just a little. And then there are corners for the sake of corners. These ones aren't real at all, just an accessory to a spanking, a corner to make one's playground. In these corners you can distract yourself from your impending doom...play with your surroundings...test your top. He may be either pleased or displeased with your efforts at entertainment.

College Guy was displeased.

For one thing, he was distracting me. As I contemplated my misdeeds, I began to feel truly repentant. I began working on a single tear, and that tear was in it's mid-term creation, when I heard the sound. Chewwing sounds were coming from the computer behind me. Then a swallowing sound. Then more chewing. He was eating breakfast! The nerve! Chewing sounds have always been one of my biggest pet peeves. I used to tell my mom  as a pre-teen that I didn't want to eat with everyone else at dinner, because I hated hearing other people eating. But I took a deep breath, and I let it out. I could handle this.

The clock ticked above my head. Then I heard his tv switch on. I thought about my misdeeds, but my  misdeeds were getting kinda boring.
And my arms were getting tired. Was that an itch on my nose?.They say you shouldn't stand in one position for too long. Varicose veins, improper circulations, blood pressure problems, and increasing risks of heart disease and stroke may occur. Besides, how exact are web cams? So I moved, put pressure on the other foot, spread my legs wider. Changed my hands from the top of my head to the back of my head.

He didn't notice.

I moved again. Picked up a foot quickly and placed it slightly behind me. I sighed. Then drummed my fingers on the back of my head.

"Bonnie-jo.  Stop. Moving." His tone was one a barber trying to trim the hair of a squirmy 4 year old.

"Okay." I piped in cheerfully.

Wasn't he getting bored though? I was getting bored. Stop this, I told myself. What did you do to get corner time? I went over it all in my head. It took less than a minute to think about. I payed my due. I felt sorry. Now what?

Wasn't he getting bored though? "If you don't drop your attitude, your bottom will be hanging out during the corner time, and I know you don't want that." He had said at some point the day before. Did I not want that? Maybe he wanted that.....Although he could have used a nicer, kinder phrase than "hanging out".

I moved. Tiny imperceptible movements. Would he see this one? No. How about this one? Not yet.

"Bonnie-jo!"

"Yes?" I answered sweetly.

"Look, maybe some of it you can't help. But you keep moving. Do you know you're moving? "

"Yes."

"Then stop."

"Okay. I"m sorry. I"ll really stop this time." And I do want to. And I do feel slightly guilty.

He's being too nice, I think to myself. When will he finally order me to pull my pants down? At least this is helping the 30 minutes go by. I move again. I'm beginning to crack myself up for some reason. It's probably all this silence. Concentrate, concentrate! On what? On staying still. But what for? He can't see if I'm making tiny movements,and I find it hilarious.

Wham! Something falls in his room, or perhaps he's opened a drawer. All I know is the sound made me jump out of my skin. I begin to giggle at how the sound scared me; my giggle reaches up up up into a loud chuckle.

"Bonnie-jo, come here."

I turn around, surprised that the room hasn't changed in my long absence. His eyes spear mine across the wide expanse of cyber-space.
"Why did you laugh?"
"Because---Because you made some loud noise, or something in your room did. And it scared me so much that I jumped into the air...."
He shook his head. "This is not working. They are going to have to come down. I'm sorry."
"What are? " I pretend.
"Your jeans. Get back in the corner,and pull them down. You may leave your panties on."

I do so and stand contritely for a minute or two. But I decide that I hate this morning's choice of panties. I had not been planning on showing these ones off. What do do if you don't like your panties?? Hmmm...I move. Then I move again.

I stamp one foot. Then I stamp the other. I sigh loudly.

"Take them down." I hear.

"I'm standing still!!" I complain.

"Take them down. Now."

I do so happily. The way the sun is shining in the room makes a shadow of my bottom on the wall. If I lean slightly to the left, the bottom moves. I play with the shadow, but very slowly, very quietly, and very carefully. Because next he'll be having me grab Gepetto the bath brush, and I know that I most certainly do not want that.



No comments:

Post a Comment